MegBee Productions, Copyright 2009
Megan Balsmeier, Salt Lake City UT
Email: megbeeproductions@gmail.com
Phone: (801) 635-5559

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome to MegBee Productions!

We are officially in business! You may view a sampling of my portfolio by watching the videos on this blog.

I recommend that you watch "Perfect Day" for a good sampling of what I will do for you.

(Some of the videos were made prior to creating MegBee Productions. Thus, they do not reflect the quality of videos that I make today.)

Please read through the information I've posted on the right side panel. Pricing is listed there as well.

Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Pokój Tobie!

    Wesołych Świąt i szczęścia w 2010 roku życzy Tobie, Grzegorz, z Warszawy: http://trzykorony.spaces.live.com/.

    Powodzenia!

    ReplyDelete